skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Well The Way I see it is...
We all are living just to die one day, so why not get along?
Saturday, August 8, 2009
My dog had his day
-Micheal Vick is now reinstated to the NFL-
lets pray he gets on good team
This guy used to make football look like it was choreographed lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is..
DreGotTheJuice
I'm just a student of life, learning new things daily but don't expect me to post all those lessons up here lol. I'm a very imperfect perfectionist. people say I'm multi-talented, shyt I just like to do stuff man..
View my complete profile
Hot Spotz
art-info
Cmonwealth
CoMpLeX
DreSpace
FaceNovel
FlightClub
SneakerNews
The Tube
-Theropy-
The Crew
The Anthology
▼
2009
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(10)
The illest freestyle I've heard/seen in a while..
Poem: "3rd Person"
If Mos Def were President
Lmao..
The Blueprint III Hype
ABDC season 4
Yo0o0 Joe!!
My dog had his day
Welcome Back Shavai
Falling Up, Rising Down
No comments:
Post a Comment